Tuesday 11 October 2011

Big black boots and the oddness of the penis

I'm currently sitting in a comfy chair situated in a hallway of MRU. A Tuesday night tradition. I wait for Ian, draw pictures, listen to Tunes and LOSE ALL SENSATION IN MY FEEEEEET!
I'm braking in my knee high platforms. I've only had them for about ohhhh three years... Or so... But I've never really had the time or place to properly break them in.
If Any of you readers have ever had a fresh pair if vinyl knee high platforms before, then you understand my pain. They fit perfect but they're stiffffffd. Moving my ankles in circular motions is a fucking chore and thy are begining to throb. Fuck.

But I love sexy boots. Some girls have pumps and some girls have big black boots made for kicking. Noo biggie.
Hold on... I need a moment to adjust the junk in my shoe...!
I have learned that if I hold the boot and undo the zipper for a moment, it helps. Hmmmmm
also
sink cannot breath in vinyl. Word of experience.
Laely I have been feeling a bit saucy and mynxy. Boots. Leggings. Tight lace tops. Eyeliner and painted nails. Rawr.
Still, fashion always has to hurt a bit x_x

No comments:

Post a Comment