Monday 4 April 2011

And at about midday...


It's about midday for me now and after a shower and some food in my system, I find myself a little easier to talk to and be around. Now I'm sitting once more, next to the young man , watching and listening To him play Arkham. My mood is better, my hair is clean and I have not had a cigarette craving in a while. I'm feeling pretty glorious.
And now I'm thinking about how down I have been lately. Thinking too much about what wrong I feel like I have done somehow, but I think I'm over it for now. I have a roof over my head, a caring lover and a most wonderful job. I'm also thinking about something I heard.
You thought you were so mature, didn't you? Thinking that you were so much better because you knew what you wanted for yourself. From what I hear, you have no freaking idea do you? You're just a lost, scared, messed up little girl with too many problems to count.
And with that out, I had a thought. I have to work tonight. It's Monday and as strange as it
sounds, I love Mondays. It's a new week full of the most hilarious, ridiculous bullshit ever.
From customers telling their other girl friends that "like, oh my god. This is totally a real street in London." to which I reply, "actually, It's Diagon Alley". and then they look at me
as if I'm god(I should keep convincing people that Diagon Alley IS a real street in
London...located on the dogdey end. Oh the fun I would have),to the crazy shinangans and
tomfoolery that my coworkers and I comebup with, Mondays are always super fun for me. It is
exciting and silly but I enjoy them.
So, to let everyone into my work day, I have decided to blog every monday about the insanity
that I encounter every day of every week. I hope you are prepared, reader. This will get rather ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment