Monday 4 April 2011

And Snow Scenes.

This is new. A new take on an old habit.  It feels like a taste of what once was a favourite flavour, turned slightly sour. My nose crinkles. My eyes narrow, but still, I decide to do this. Blogging. I wonder how long I can keep it going. How long will I care about it? Who knows. That's the exciting part. Just starting something new, not giving a thought about any of the questions that pass through my mind.
It won't be like my past blogs of "Woe is me", "My life is irritating.", or "My ex is a douche and I want to beat him whilst wearing a popsicle outfit and yelling 'POPSICLE STANDS DO EXIST, YOU ASS!'". It will have all kinds of things. Big or small. Interesting or pointless. If I have something to blog about, you, dear reader, will probably hear all about it. Whether is be my latest rant about my bleeding vagina or a recent "Awwwwwe" moment witnessed between lovers.
It is a way to pass the time when I don't have much to do, I'm hoping that you enjoy what I put into this silly creation. Seriously, who invented blogging? Should we hate them, or love them for giving us all a slightly gratifying way of wasting our time?

No comments:

Post a Comment