Tuesday 12 April 2011

Why are you so awesome right now!!??






Hi there, life. Why are you so awesome?
Did I do something right? Am I being repaid for all the horrible shit people have put me through? Is it good karma?
I don't know. I'm not complaining. I'm just curious. It's nice. I like it =)

ON THAT NOTE! OH HAI!

So it is 11 am on Tuesday and it's the earliest I have been able to get Ian out of bed and RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT I CAN HEAR HIM ON THE PHONE SETTING UP A MEETING FOR UNI!!!!!

..... this is BIG, reader.... very big....

As I was saying, we got out of bed relatively early so that he could have ALL day to do this. And it looks like it's all working out. I'm hoping.
We went for a long, long walk last night and talked. He talked about what was on his mind and I talked about what was on mine, then I listened. I told him that we would do this together, because maybe having someone who wasn't an authority figure push him would be what he needed to get his ass moving. I'm hoping that's what he needed and I'm sure the smacking and pinching him in the arm helped.
And just now, he became frustrated because he didn't know what his major is.... It tells him on his letter. Ahhhh this is FUN! I never knew how much FUN this could be.
*shakes head*
I wonder if every new Uni student had these funny little mess ups while getting everything together.  Being put on hold, growing confused at all the questions, open mouth sobbing into their tea. It's gotta me normal... right?

So now he's on hold... again.... and if nothing happens within 30 minutes, I'm dragging his ass down to the school in person. We can do this.

So I guess today is going to be a LONG day..... coffee - Triple CHECK!!!. Trance/rave music - ..... cheeeeck..? Ah yes! CHECK! and Cigarettes - Double CHECK!
I CAN DO IT!

I like to say that I live like Gerard.... I drink a lot of fucking coffee and smoke a lot of fucking cigarettes. It gets me through.

Now I'm rambling. WHAAAAAAAAAAAT.
... Ian got school stuff worked out... now we have time to do other.... stuff? Maybe I can force him to go outside again =D I like outside.

And that, my readers, was the rambling of a over caffeinated  little girl..... ugh.


So onto OTHER news, Portal 2, New Doctor Who season and A Dance of Dragons.
WHO'S EXCITED FOR ANY OF THOSE!?!?

My thoughts about "A Dance of Dragons" sounds a little something like this:
"FuckdamnitgoddamnassholefuckshittingarseheadedholefuckityfuckFUCK.... About time asshole..."
Yes, I am aware of the amounts of swearing in that thought, but Seriously! Like 6 years later he's all like "Oh yes, A Dance of Dragons is coming out this summer. Now you can finally see what happens to Dany and Jon and the Whore Queen and ya know, THE IRON THRONE. Sorry about that gais."
.... to which I say..... FUCK YOUR SHIT! I EAT YOUR BABIES! OM NOM NOM NOM!!

But it has given me something to look forward to in the world of literature. I'm so sick of the teeny boper teenage vampire romance bullshit that people are calling literature these days and I know the minute I see  A Dance of Dragons on the shelf, I will probably die with excitement for GOOD writing.
I am really considering going to the midnight release. I'd probably see my ex..... ... ...... WORTH IT.
That is all.


So now, Doctor Who? Yes please? Yes fucking please. I'm super excited for this but like with every new season I'm slightly annoyed too. Only because I was beat up by kids for watching Doctor Who when I was younger. Seriously, I wanted to be Ace at one point and The 5th Doctor was my boyfriend. Yeeeeah I know. I had dreams. But they were awesome.
I love how it was become more known to people and how awesome the show quality has become, but I don't like it when I encounter people who won't even consider watching the original seasons with me =(
Still, excited.

And Portal 2. Bitch is going back for her fucking cake. GLaDOS is still a hoe. End of story.
FUN!


So now, my ranting has pretty much come to an end... I can hear Beatles in the kitchen, and my coffee is running low. I've been here for so long, I feel bad.
Maybe I go now.

Ja ne.

No comments:

Post a Comment