Tuesday 19 April 2011


So, here I am once more sitting in Starbucks an hour and a half before my shift, drinking coffee, thinking and blogging. I love starting my days like this. No rush. Just time to be.
My coffee isn't all thy great today but it's something and that puts a smile on my face.
Last night, at work, I was so tired that I thought it woul be hilarious to print up a black recept about two feet long and write "hello" on it in the smallest possible printing. Then I put it in Kyles apron and laughed like a moron. As much fun as it was, I'm not really feeling down for a lack of sleep stupor today. I just feel like being on top of my game today.

The word "game" reminded me that I missed Game of Thrones and other day. I was pretty upset by it.... Sigh.

Also, I ahve noticed that a certain playlist has taken over my week. It's awesome. Good music puts me in a great mood.
Read my mind - The Killers
Hippopipolla - Sigur Ros
Nowhere with you - Jole Plaskett
Kiss the girl - The little mirmaid
Anthems for a seventeen yearold girl - BBS
O'children - Nick Cave
12:59 lullaby - Bedouin Soundclash
Adagio for Tron - Daft Punk
Space Oddity - David Bowie

And those are just a few song Rhys I haven't been able to atop listening too lately. It makes me week awesome.

Ian and I had our first arugment the other day. Nothing serious but it wad about things that needed to be sorted out. I'm 21 and he's barely 18 an a lot of the time I feel like he's focused too much on me. I guess I just think that 18 is the big "learning about yourself" age and I don't want to be in his way saying "forget about tour needs. Pay attention to me".
He told me that he understood what I was trying to say. I also voiced my concern about me taking him away from his friends. I know that Friends are rather important and his ex used to isolate him from them, or so I've heard, and I don't want that to be me. He told me that it was okay, because they like me and that it was nice to jot feel like he was dragging around a troll that everyone hated. That made me smile.
So, he's sure that having me around will help him a lot and I hope so. I hate to admit it, nut I do have a complex for fixing people. It makes me feel good.
Content sigh.

Also trying to quit smoking. I've only been smoking for a year and already I think it's time to slow it down. I usuall have about 3-4 a day but still. I I can get down to one aday or even one a week, I would be so proud of myself!

So that wraps that up. Thanks for Reading. I'm off to work now! Je ne!

No comments:

Post a Comment