Tuesday 10 May 2011

And the tired mind says...

TRA LA LA!

Indeed, this is a tired mind.  (T-T) Do not want!

So! The past few days have been.... days.... Life doesn't suck so much anymore and it's raining A LOT! OH BOY!
.... it makes me happy. Another thing that makes me happy is this...
My mum is not anywhere near me at the moment, in fact, she's about 4 hours away from me and that made me a little sad on mother's day, but, I did get to spend it with Ian and his family and it made me very happy (^w^)
We had dinner on Sunday evening and then again on Monday.. it was Chinese.. it was wonderful.

It's nice dating someone who has a mother who is nice to me. Is that odd?
Huh, no idea.
BUT I LIKE IT!
Thanks Sue *chuuu*

Also, did you know that freight trains have bells? I didn't. I nearly had a fit. T'was odd.....
... Ding ding. Ding ding.

Spending time with Sue has made me miss my mum... I hope she isn't lonely with Daddy gone... =/
I guess she's fine with like 20 cats and 4 horses around.
.... Crazy lady <3

And ya know what reader, I'm going to peace off now. My heart isn't in this and I'm hella beat.
Hahaha,
Imma let you go but first just let me say, that looking at pictures of ugly people makes me happy a little bit.
Muahahahahaha
.... oh noes.... Ian has found me.... I'M DOOOOOOOMED! SAVE ME READER!!! ARRRRRRUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHA!
..
...... G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment