Monday 2 May 2011

Are you fake...?

I'm pleased to say that I'm not.
And when I say fake, I don't mean with orange tans, wearing shorts with uggs and all that jazz, I'm talking about the girls (and guys) that used to beat on me when  I was younger.

First three years of primary school, I didn't have many friends, and this is why, I liked Doctor Who and Star Trek and video games and allllll that jazz.

Year after year I was picked on, yelled at, hit, and just brought down by people and their negativity, all because of what I liked compared too what they liked. And I'm sorry, but when you have to put up with that shit from the tender age of 6, a grudge is formed and it kinda sticks with you, ya know?
The strange thing is that the grudge isn't against the fact that these people bullied me for YEARS because of this, it's against the face the 6-10 years later, they all of a sudden are Doctor fans and they can't get enough of taking picture of them in red shirts to post on their Facebook in the typical "emo stance".

That is what pisses me off the most.

I also do get a kick out of it, though. I love looking at people like this and slipping in lines like, "Kirk needs a shirt to rip..", "Quick, get a "Red Shirt" down there.." or "Would you like a Jelly Baby...?" Because they are the first ones to look at me with a stupid face and say "....What?"
...it's even better when I see them at a convention and I pull that.
OH YAH!

I like to make them look stupid when  I can, whatever, it's mean I guess, but so is slamming a girls head into a wall or pushing her over whilst saying, "You're so dumb, Athina.
You'll never have any friends."

And heres something else, they were one the ones who seek me out to have "nerd outs"
Wait, what?
Is it just mean, or does that make NO sense whatsoever?

These people make me sick and sometimes I wish they would get hit by a car or run over by an ox on fire or something along those lines.

I'm proud to say that I was beat on for liking what I do and not stepping down from it. I'm proud to be called the "Zelda Master" and to have a ridiculous nic-name like "Poe-Ghost". I'm proud to say that Tom Baker will always have a place higher in my heart than Tennant, because it's what made me into what I am today, and I love saying "Athina cast Esuna. All abnormal status' restored to normal" and having my other friends say, "Wow, you're a nerd."

I'm please to say that I'm not fake.... I'm me <3

1 comment:

  1. This really is the story of my life.
    I've read it several times because I can definately relate. If only the guys who made my time in school a living hell would just try some of that bullshit now that I am 230 pounds and have more of a back bone.

    ReplyDelete