Friday 27 May 2011

Oh you...


Dear Star Wars;
It has been far too long since you were last present in my life and that is something that needs to be changed. You first wooed me at the tender age of four with the chicken walkers (AT ST, stfu, they will always be 'chicken walkers' to me) an I would be so excited to see them stomping through the forest like no bodies business. It was love at first watch.
Then, many years later, duringing a wonderful time of my life, you came back to me with a beautiful Scotish face and my first MAN crush (as in, he had hair where the other boys didn't) and once more, my heart was pulled. Kid Ani made me want to kill babies though... Just FYI. Also introduced was the lovely face of the beautiful Jewish child Queen. Ahhhh Natalie Portman is indeed a lovely lady(Black Swan, anyone?)

And years later, during the most AMAZING time of my childhood, you came back. Just like boomerang!! With you, you brought the familiar loves of my life and an extra sexy man(like, Haru sexy... So sexy) and it made my heart soar.
Combined with The Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter and Moulin Rouge, you helped make my world. The beautiful settings, the flowing gowns, curly hair and romantic picnics accompanied by angelic harps and violins. The love of Ani and Padme was so sickening, how could you expect a 12 yearold heart to hate it? So perfect yet..... SO WRONG(dramatic face) it was impossible for me to keep away! You ensnared me, you crafty thing!! Oh, how my heart pounds just thinking of it. *instert content sigh here*

Then.... Something happened.... Something horrible.. and it changed me for life because me eyes had seen things.... Things of terrible script and This....

"Anakin... You're breaking my heart!" (must be said in whinny voice)
and all I could say to that, my love, was "Oh my God, what is it and why?!"
WHY, MY LOVE, WHHHHHHHHHHY!!!!!!????!!?!?!?????!!!?

From this
"ahhhhh, decent romance...."

to this horrible excuse for
angst...



it hurt me so, but I am willing to put that mistake in the past, I'm willing I let it go and and I think it's time you came home. I think it's time for you to come back into my life and nestle deep within my heart, take me back to my childhood.... Because I miss you.... So much... so come home, you and all the episodes (except Episode 3) we will sit together and I will watch you play lovely stories for me on someones television. I will be happy and my soul complete.
We shall be together again.
I eagerly await your reply...

Much love,
Athina.

No comments:

Post a Comment